How We Can Help You
Assisting Business Owners With Their Financial and Retirement Concerns
At Sites Retirement Solutions, we largely work with business owners and executives in the Sonoma County area, many of whom are in commercial industries. Whether they are contractors or engineers, they typically run small businesses with anywhere between two and fifty employees.
Often, small business owners are so caught up in the day-to-day decisions of managing their business that they forget to focus on their personal finances, from investing to planning for retirement. They may not have the time to create a succession plan or determine how they will eventually exit their business. While these may not be issues they face in the immediate future, it’s critical to create a roadmap in order to pursue those future goals.
Business owners face a number of unique challenges, which is why we devote ourselves to serving their needs. Our goal is to serve as a concierge partner, assisting with all of their financial strategies, from investments and insurance to retirement, estate, and exit planning. We can address the frequent questions and concerns business owners have, including:
- How can I offer a competitive, but cost-friendly benefits package to my employees?
- What are the elements of a sound succession plan?
- Should I offer my employees an IRA or 401(k) retirement plan?
- Do I have enough life insurance to protect my family?
- How can I create a steady stream of income that will last through retirement?
- Should I consider long-term care or disability insurance?
- Are my investments working hard enough?
- How can I better protect my business from unexpected events?
- Does my business need a buy-sell agreement?
- How can I leave a legacy to my family in a tax-efficient manner?
- Can I afford to send my child to college?
Whatever questions or concerns business owners face, we offer personalized strategies designed to address their unique situation and long-term goals.